- Tues-Fri : 10.00-17.00
- Sat, Sun: 11.00-18.00The historical cloth factory can only be viewed on a guided tour, which is included in the entrance fee.
- Permanent exhibition :Adults:€7,-, children under 18 free, reduced rates€4,-
- Eifel National Park Adventure Region pass: Adults €5,25
- Groups 10-25 persons:€50 per group
- Special exhibitions: Adults€5,- children under 18 free, reduced rates€4,-
- Combined ticket: permanent and special exhibition Adults €9,50
- Public: Tues-Sat 11.00,14.00, 15.30; Sun 11.00,12.00,13.00,14.00,15.00,16.00 without pre-booking
- Groups: several languages on request
- The museum is mostly accessible for people with mobility difficulties
- Numerous offers for people with walking difficulties, wheelchair users, hard of hearing, the deaf, visual difficulties, the blind and people with special needs
- Rheinland wool market, steam engine day and much more
- Steam Sunday (operation of steam engine) every 2 nd Sunday in the month 13.30-16.30
- Doll guided tour “ walking through the cloth factory with Wolli” every 3 rd Sunday in the month 11.00
- The LVR Industrial Museum/ Müller cloth factory is located in 1,2 kilometers walking distance from the station Kuchenheim. From Euskirchen train station the museum can be reached via bus line 874 from Monday to Saturday (bus stop: Kuchenheim Markt, 300 meters walking distance) and on Sunday via bus line 870 (bus stop: Rheinisches Industriemuseum).