Training and Internship
The Nordeifel Tourismus GmbH offer job training for the leisure and tourism profession. Further information concerning training can be found in the Information Flyer.
Internship opportunities exist for school and university students. The North Eifel Tourism GmbH also participates as a partner of Career exploration in the District of Euskirchen and offers work experience for one day.
With the submission of your application you agree to the disclosure of the following provisions in the application process, that the Nordeifel Tourismus GmbH use your data and it will also be passed on to employees engaged in the selection process.
As part of your application, the following data is collected from you and processed:
Name, first name, date of birth
Application documents (cover letter, resumé, references, certificates, etc.)
Purpose of data collection/passing on
The collection and processing of your personal application data is solely for the purpose of filling vacancies in the Nordeifel Tourismus GmbH. Your data will be forwarded to the employee responsible for the specific application process. Any further use or distribution of your application data will not be passed on to third parties.
Storage duration of the application data.
A deletion of your personal application data generally occurs automatically three months after completion of the application process.
Necessary technical and organizational precautions are in place to protect your data and to prevent unauthorised access.
Right to revocation
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time with effect on the future, and to withdraw your application. In order to do so please inform us by e-mail to info(at)nordeifel-tourismus(dot)de
In addition to apprenticeships the Nordeifel Tourismus Gmbh also offer study-related compulsory internships for several weeks or months.
- Carrying out own projects, for example in the field of sustainable tourism with the possibility of a subsequent bachelor’s or master’s thesis, in collaboration with the North Eifel Tourism Gmbh
- Assisting with the design and development of tourist products for retail, including information material
- Assistance in marketing the product guidelines "Active", "Cultural Highlights" and "Family Fun"
- Assistance for the implementation of various projects
- Assistance for the implementation of the 2015-2020 tourism and marketing concepts of the North Eifel Tourism GmbH
- On duty at events
- Degree course with focus on tourism
- Minimum of two months’ internship
- Problem-solving skills and creativity
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Social competence and teamwork skills
- High-reliability, ability to cope under pressure and willing to accept responsibility
- Good knowledge of MS Office programmes (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer
- Full support, equally allowing independency in fulfilling tasks within a motivated team
- An intensive insight behind the scenes of a destinations’ management organisation
- Extensive opportunities for work experience, valuable contacts and a functioning network,
Please send your written application with the necessary documents to the following address:
Nordeifel Tourismus GmbH
Herrn Patrick Schmidder, stellv. Geschäftsführer
For further information concerning training and internships, please contact Mr Patrick Schmidder, deputy general manager, Tel. 02441 99457-14